Thursday, October 21, 2010

Well you don't say?

Today during and after Free Lunch, it made my heart so happy to see what kind of desire God has put in the leader's hearts for Him. To serve each other and glorify Him. The way everything flowed. We were actually being leaders. It was beautiful. Serving=leading.

I love The Office, I just started season 6. Starting with Season 1 about...I'd say 2 months ago.

I have the most AMAZING church family.

I love love love love love the friends I do life with.

I've missed my mom, I haven't talked/seen her since Labor day. We talked for about four and a half hours today.



God, gave me strumming skills within a weekend. Yep. All Him.

I currently feel like dropping out of school just to worship all day.

I know this is a ways down but the thought of being the greatest wife and mother God has planned for me to be excites the heck out of me every time.

I am in need of a bubble tea...at least every week.(Right now being a time)

I wish that I could take a trip all around the US to stop by and visit everyone that I miss immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment