Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Birthday, Stacha Cae.

Today is Stacha's __ birthday! I'm not gonna say how old 1) she might kill me and 2) I'm sure she doesn't wanna be reminded every time she reads this. Stacha was once just a stranger of a roommate to me 10 short months ago and now she's one of my best friends and sisters. She may love my dog just as much as I do.

I have never met anyone who owns as many boots as she. She may be one of the only friend's that I can jam out to Wacka Flocka one second then worship to Kari Jobe the next with. If you ever need anyone to just listen to you she's your girl. In all my weirdness she may just laugh at me and say "oh gosh, get outta of here, I can't even handle this"; I know how she really feels. She's one of the most studious people I've ever met. She is very servant-hearted. She's my hype-girl when I rap and harmonizer when I sing. She knows things of me that she will carry to the grave. She's my person (of course I'm Meredith because I love McDreamy).


I am thankful for technology, I that I can continue to walk with her in prayer and encouragement while she is going to school in Ireland this year. There are many things to Stacha, but what I love most about her is her heart for the Lord. I love her transparency and her honesty about where she is with the Lord. Her accountability and the how she always points me towards the Lord. I love her desire to constantly pursue the Lord and to pursue Him well. Her desire to do what will bring the Lord the most glory.


Stacha, my hope and prayer for you this year is that you would know the Lord and believe more and more His love for you like never before. Happy Birthday, sister!! P.S. Read this if you want to get punched.

No comments:

Post a Comment