Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Spare Moment Saturday

1. I am thankful for the women that walk with me and the women I walk with. I am always encouraged by them in my walk with the Lord through different means like prayer, accountability, and just by watching their walk with the Lord.

2. I am so thankful for sleep. I'm glad I'm not a vampire from the Twilight Saga because I love my sleep, that's the truth.

3. I am thankful for what God has entrusted me with. Even though I have only had two meetings with my steps girls-my heart overflows with joy and love for them in our time together.

4. I am thankful for the hope I get to share with my mentee. I couldn't have gotten a more perfect girl to meet with mentee every week.

5. I am thankful for God, my provider. He is from whom all things flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment