Thursday, June 5, 2014

Days of Summer 2014

Hey Friends,

I'm back (again). We are halfway into the year now! Crazy, huh?  I am officially five days into my summer. I really want to have a productive, yet relaxing time to slow down and smell the roses. I have made a list of enjoyable things to do this summer to help keep me on track. Here we go!

Finish 2 books
Pack winter clothes
Twilight Tunes on the Square
Take a walk and picnic at the Heritage Nature Preserve
Bike ride
Go to a concert
Take a road trip to somewhere I've never been
Painting with a Twist
Host a game night
Go to a museum
Go to an aquarium
Try a new restaurant
Bowling
Get some fresh flowers
Swim at a pool
Canton Trade Days
Pedicure
Go to a Festival
Take Big Mike to Dog Days of Summer
Sundance Square
Eat snow cones
Happy Hour at Chuy's
Pick Berries
Two-stepping at Red River
Thrift shopping
Pop my own fireworks
Make something with materials from SCRAP
Cook or Bake something from my Pinterest board
Stargazing
S'mores in backyard fire pit
Blog posts for adventures

I hope that you are enjoying your summer! I'll keep you updated on my adventures.

xoxo,
lishernicole



No comments:

Post a Comment