Sunday, June 29, 2014

Eat Snow Cones and Go to a Festival

I got to cross of these two off in Virginia. My sister and I got some snow cones while we walked down the boardwalk.


As for the festival me, my sister, stepmom, and best friend headed to Norfolk for the 25th Annual Bayou Boogaloo & Cajun Food Festival. It was so fun! They had some ridiculously good Cajun food there! Oh, it was also so stankin' hot outside when we went, but that didn't stop our fun.


After we ate food we made "rad hats" at the Rad Hatter station and had our 2nd round of snow cones (Stacha opted for her 2nd round of Dippin' Dots). As a "souvenir" I bought some Café Du Monde coffee made in the French market in New Orleans (OoOo, fancy). Let me tell you something: that coffee is so bomb!! I highly recommend it.


Consider snow cones and festival crossed off my Days of Summer 2014 list

xoxo, lishernicole

No comments:

Post a Comment